Traditional Korean Earthernware Clay Pot
Stone pot(Stone Bowl, Dolsot) are popular in Korea. The Korean stone pot, called the dolsot, is safe to use on the stove top or in the oven. It is commonly used to make the dish dolsot bibimbap, rice, jjigae stew (tang,soup). Preparing the pot is just as crucial as preparing the ingredients, as it can keep it from cracking or splitting during the cooking process.
- Good for
bibimbap, spicy pork bone soup (Gamja Tang)，
beef short rib soup (Kalbi Tang)，
ginseng chicken soup (Samgye Tang)，
spicy tofu stew (Soon Dubu Jjiggae)，
soybean paste stew (Doenjang Jjiggae)，
kimchi stew (Kimchi Jjiggae).
- Premium stoneware (ceramics) made from fine clay
- Safe to use on stovetop, in ovens and microwaves.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to maintain, and more sanitary
- long-lasting compared to bowls made with natural stone
- Perfect for creating sizzling bibimbaps and serving stews or soups hot and delicious.
*Please note item does not come with tray.