Korean Canned Braised Quail Eggs in Soy Sauce 130g
Braised Quail Eggs in Soy Sauce 130g
- Braised Korean quail eggs and green chili peppers in delicious Sempio soy sauce.
1. Braised quail eggs in soy sauce is a popular side dish that is usually served with rice and has a salty and a slightly sweet flavor.
2. With 40 years of know-how and Sempio’s secret recipe that’s been perfected since 1976, our braised quail eggs in soy sauce are sure to be a delicious side for your rice. We braise Korean quail eggs in our delicious soy sauce seasoning until they are properly infused with the seasoning. We then added green chili peppers for a good aroma.
3. Only carefully selected raw ingredients and condiments are used to make our soy braised quail eggs with care–just like mom would make them.
4. One-touch packaging makes it easy to store and use , and it's easy to use as well as a side dishes at home and or on the go. Its portability makes it convenient to use outdoors for camping or picnics.
quails egg, soy sauce, fructose, sugar, green pepper, seasoned paste, seasoned powder, vegetables sauce, salt, water.
(FDA REGAULATIONS ONLY)
wheat, soybeans and eggs.