DIY Naengmyeon Korean Cold Noodles (Beef Broth) x 2 Servings 1kg
NaengMyeon is served in icy cold beef broth; topped with sliced cucumbers, pears, and a boiled egg. For spice-lovers - throw in a dollop of our Hanguk Kitchen Gochujang!
This package of Naengmyeon cold noodles pack consist of two servings of noodles and two packets of beef broth.
It takes only a few minutes to prepare a perfect refreshing dish for a humid Singapore!
1. Defrost the frozen beef broth in a warm bath but do not boil it.
2. Store the beef broth in a bowl and put it in the chiller for at least 5 mins or add ice to make it cold.
3. Add the buckwheat noodles into boiling water and cook for 1 minute
4. Drain the noodles throughly through running water
5. Place noodle in beef broth and enjoy with thinly sliced sweet pear, cucumber and boiled egg for a delicious meal!
Please note: This product contains BEEF.