DIY Naengmyeon Cold Noodles White Kimchi x 2 Servings 1kg
NaengMyeon is served in icy cold broth; topped with sliced cucumbers, pears, and a boiled egg.
For spice-lovers - throw in a dollop of our Hanguk Kitchen Gochujang!
This package of Naengmyeon cold noodles pack consist of two servings of noodles and two packets of broth in either White Kimchi flavor.
It takes only a few minutes to prepare a perfect refreshing dish for a humid Singapore!
1. Defrost the frozen broth in a warm bath but do not boil it.
2. Store the broth in a bowl and put it in the chiller for at least 5 mins or add ice to make it cold.
3. Add the buckwheat noodles into boiling water and cook for 1 minute
4. Drain the noodles throughly through running water
5. Place noodle in broth and enjoy with thinly sliced sweet pear, cucumber and boiled egg for a delicious meal!
Please note: This product contains BEEF.